The information below is the protocol followed by all WISDOM employees.
In light of the growing risk posed by COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are actively moni-toring daily updates and will continue to respond quickly based on the advice of governments and public health authorities. We are committed to providing you with the latest information as and when available.
Our team is communicating on a weekly basis with:
• The Texas Department of State Health Services
• The U.S. Department of State COVID-19 Travel Advisory
Wisdom activities and work procedures are abided by the World Health Organization’s recommen-dations regarding workplace conditions (updated January 21, 2022).
• We make sure that our workplaces are clean and hygienic
• Surfaces and objects handled by colleagues and workers are wiped with disinfectant regularly
• Hands are washed regularly (we have posters and signs as a constant reminder). We also provide washing stations for employees for easy and available access.
We are following the health advice of the local health authorities regarding COVID-19 for the plac-es wherethe events are being hosted. In addition, we are liaising with the venues that are hosting our events to take further precautions.
Business operations are being continuously adapted to mitigate potential impacts. As a globally op-erating company, we have a dedicated team that is informed about the above guidelines and opera-tions. The team follows a holistic management process that enables our business units to ensure the best possible operations for our customers even during an emergency.
To ensure a safe environment for our speakers, attendees, and sponsors, precautionary measures being implemented include:
• Increased cleaning and disinfection of all communal areas at the venues e.g. exhibition areas and conference rooms
• Availability of sanitizing and disinfection materials for public use
• Awareness and training for all Wisdom staff on standard preventative measures including person-al hygiene
• New signage on site reminding delegates of hygiene recommendations
• Registration for events will be conducted by Wisdom staff to avoid multiple people using the same touchscreen devices
• All Wisdom events will adopt a ‘no-handshake policy,’ until further notice
• Wisdom will strictly follow the health guidelines for each country and region where our events are being hosted
ONSITE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
• All attendees, staff, and vendors will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours prior to arrival at the event venue. However, if a person is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, showing proof of full vaccination will be accepted in lieu of a negative COVID-19 test.
• You may not check in to the conference if you do not have proof of a negative COVID-19 test conducted within the past 72 hours or proof of full vaccination. TAHP will have a COVID testing center onsite for attendees and a negative result will be required for check-in.
• Face covering will be recommended at all conference gatherings but are not mandatory; however, we strongly encourage them.
• Social distancing in all gatherings and events will be encouraged. Seating will be spread out to ensure the same among theattendees.
• The conference site will ensure routine cleaning and disinfecting of shared surfaces.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the conference space.
• COVID-safe catering will be provided.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidelines set out by the local health au-thorities and the WHO, and update this information page with any development.